- At least 5 years of experience with C# and strong programming capabilities, WPF – strong advantage
- Full proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Familiar with V-Ray 3D Rendering Engine or similar.
- Experienced with computer vision libraries such as OpenCV.
- You must have a thorough understanding of computer vision fundamentals and hands-on implementation experience with a variety of traditional computer vision tasks.
- A strong conceptual understanding of multi-view geometry as it applies to computer vision is required.
- Parallel computing libraries (CUDA, OpenCL) - advantage
- Deep understanding of 3D rendering pipeline.
- Familiarity with modern GPU architectures and graphics techniques such as Ray Tracing - advantage
- B.Sc. or M.A. degree in Computer science, Mathematics or Physics.
- Ability to learn and work independently and with a team to deliver high-quality code
- A can-do approach and ability to maintain and improve existing code
- Support the development and automation of the data pipeline through object-oriented programming.
- Work with DL development teams, product teams, and data scientists to gather requirements and produce images and annotations in various formats
- Work with 3D artists to integrate complex materials, textures, scenes and implement advanced 3D rendering techniques.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This position responsibility and authority for:
- Image processing and manipulation (resizing, datatype conversion, color space conversion, edge and contour detection)
- Work with 3D model teams, DL teams to gather requirements and integrate them into the development plans.
- In addition: Backend / API development using C#.net core
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com